Hiking in OberGraz
Hiking is a great way to slow down. Step by step, one can sweep one’s gaze across the ground, discovering roots, stones and hollow trunks. And then, above, a panorama extending between Plesch and Gleinalm, from the Riegersburg in the south to the mountains the north. On top of this there is the clean air, the scent of the changing vegetation, and finally a healthy appetite, satisfied in alpine cabins and restaurants full of regional delicacies.
- MÜHLBACHERHÜTTE Johann Gruber, T +43/664/17375 14, May–October, only for groups with prior reservation.
- GLEINALM-SCHUTZHAUS Christian & Anne Koller, T +43/680/1436773, middle of May – middle of September, Monday closing day
- WALZKOGELHÜTTE Hans Höfer, T +43/676/9458695, open from midday from Wed–Sun
- WENTHALERHÜTTE T +43/664/4458292, middle of May – middle of September
- PLOTSCHERBAUER Family Mitteregger,T +43/3125/2632 or T +43/664/7329/ 6500,1st May–October, Monday closing day
- GMOA ALM Family Affenberger, T +43/3126/4809, end of May – start of September
- SCHWOABAUER T +43/664/4455347, end of May – end of September
- EBENWIRT Gerlinde Eisenberger, T +43/3125/2012, May–October, Saturday, Sunday and with a reservation, Monday closing day